Accounting Questions

How do I make a payment online?

Go to On left side, click “Online Payment”. There are two separate options.

Option #1 – Credit Card Payment – Does not require login. A convenience fee of $14.95 per transaction.

Option #2 – Recurring Payment – Login required (must register with website). A confirmation email is sent by Smartstreet® after registered. Login will be email address and password created by homeowner. Once confirmation email received owner can login and set up payment schedule. Payment schedule expires after 1 year and then owner is sent notification email by Smartstreet® to set up a new payment schedule. Owners have stated that notification email is sometimes sent to spam folder.

Can payment be made over the phone?

No. Our offices do not accept payments over the phone.

How do I cancel my automatic debits?

If our office is debiting them, the owner would need to submit a written request to cancel stating the effective date. Any online payments would need to be cancelled by the owner themselves. Download and return completed CANCELLATION REQUEST FOR DIRECT PAYMENT form.

How does an owner submit a payment plan or extension?

All requests must be received in writing. The owner can submit the request via fax, email or to our Corporate Office address. For payment plans, the owner must state a specific amount they can pay per month towards the past due amount. They will be responsible to maintain current payments of the future assessments. It is a good idea to include a “good faith” payment with the payment plan request. For extensions, the owner must state how long of an extension (ex. 60 days, 90 days) and then how they intend to pay the balance after the extension period expires. All requests received will be forwarded to the Board to review at their next meeting. The account will be on hold until a decision is made.

Can the late fee be removed?

Each Association has their own policy on late fee waivers. The owner will need to give a reason why they are requesting the late fee(s) to be removed. The manager will advise either to waive the late fee, not waive the late fee or it will need to discussed by the Board.


Can I pay my assessment at my local CBM office?

Yes, all offices accept check or money order ONLY—no cash payments are accepted.

I received a statement that my assessment is late but I never received a bill.

The coupon book that you receive at the beginning of the year serves as your “bill.”


What is your fax number?

Chesapeake Bay Management, Inc. Corporate (757) 534-7765
Chesapeake Bay Management, Inc. Williamsburg (757) 345-6532
Chesapeake Bay Management, Inc. Chesapeake (757) 534-7765
Eagle Harbor (757) 238-3513

How do I notify CBM of my change in address?

All change of addresses must be put in writing and mailed or e-mailed to our office.  Download the ADDRESS CHANGE form.